Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Funny and A Good Cause!

Today's funny is for those moms who have crazy GNO's (girls night out)!

Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'

*******************************************************************************
I said long ago that I want to participate in the local triathlon. That was before the whole gall bladder debacle. Well that put a hindrance on the training, so that goal fell short. I now have a new goal and I need all the help I can get!

What is the new goal?

I am going to participate in the 3 day breast cancer walk in San Diego, Ca. I have registered and I begin my training this week. The walk is November 20-22 so that gives me 44 weeks to train for 60 mile walk. In these 44 weeks I must raise $2,300. So, I am reaching out to the blogging community in my help for a great cause! I am new to this so if you have any tips I would love to know how to get donations! If you would like to donate I would be forever grateful! Any amount would be awesome! My goal is to at least raise $230 a month. When you put it that way it doesn't sound that bad.

Stop by my profile page:
Click Here
It is a work in progress!

Reasons to donate!
You are breast cancer survivor
You know someone who is a breast cancer survivor
You know someone that was taken because of breast cancer
You want to ensure a cure for your future
You want to ensure a cure for you daughter's future
You want to ensure a cure for everyone out there

This cause effects everyone out there so if you give you are giving for a great cause! My top sponsors will be recognized on here and everywhere I go!

This blog will also be an outlet for me to post my progress, so join me in the ups and downs of helping make a difference in the lives of others!

3 comments:

Carrie and Jim said...

This is great! Good luck with your training and commitment to this cause.

TuTu's Bliss said...

Wonderful blog, wonderful cause. I have two princesses too. Hugs, Jen

Eli's Lids said...

So awesome! I do the race for the cure every year. This looks like so much fun!
http://elislids.blogspot.com