Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Saturday, January 17, 2009



I received this lovely reward from Tena over at Punky Monkey's. There are rules and here they are:

Honorees are to list 10 honest things about themselves - and make it interesting, even if we have to dig deep! Second, we are to pass the award on to 7 bloggers we feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.10 Honest Things About Me:

1. Today is my birthday and even though it is just another day for me... Being sick on my birthday is never on my list on things I want to do.

2. I am finding myself way more patient with Miss Princess In Training.

3. I am scared of the flu. I would put my house in a bubble and not leave till the flu season is over.

4. Shopping is a drug! Even buying what I need is enough to do it.

5. My marriage is one that keeps getting better. The first year was the worst, but now we are soaring through the skies on cloud 9.

6. I am living vicariously through Sassy and her soccer abilities! I would honestly be crushed if she wanted to stop!

7. I have no desire to be pregnant ever again... I love babies, but pregnancy doesn't suit me at all.

8. Being a SAHM is the best job I could have ever had!

9. I wish I had more time to read. I have so many books waiting. It is taking me a month to read the one I am right now.

10. I believe being a mom is the greatest gift that many take for granted! Everything we do will shape our children... good or bad. '

I know I am supposed to give this to 7 bloggers, but I am in sick... medicine head land. Was a challenge just getting this blog out. I will edit it later if I get the chance and choose some blog I deem fitting for this award!

No comments: