Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bleh kind of day.... Training Day 1

I am still getting over this sinus/allergy cold thanks in part to the lovely California weather. Don't get me wrong I love how I can wear a tank top, jeans, and flip flops in the middle of winter, but the dry hot again, cold again weather is wreaking havoc on my sinus cavities. I thought I was on the verge of no more congestion, but I awoke this morning with a lovely stuffy nose. I am just thankful that I am not contagious.

Today embarks the start of my training. I hope there is not a such thing as being over prepared, because technically I could wait until May 17 when I would follow the 26 week training plan given by the Breast Cancer 3 day organization. To get me to May 17th I plan on doing my 4 mile walk slim DVD that I have started to do at home already. Of course there is some jogging, or "boosted walking", but hey at least it will get me moving.

Now if some of you are wondering if there is a walk near you head over to Breast Cancer 3 Day site <--- click. You can register as to be part of a team, or as an individual walker like myself. You can even register and volunteer as a crew member and help out with the walk. If you would like to donate and help me on my way to my goal then go to my profile page <--- click

2 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

I hear you on the sinuses...everyone I know is going through it, mainly my boy! Good luck with training day!

Unknown said...

Good luck with your training! I actually do want to try digi scrapbooking since I have a picture hangup.