Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So much to do in so little time!

I so wanted to post a Wordless Wednesday of Sassy on her first day, but I cannot find my USB cord that goes with my camera! I am so frustrated, because I seem to be loosing so many things these days!

The first day of school went great! Eric had to work a day shift, which I always love, but what timing he has! I planned the night before so I was pretty much ready to bolt out the door when all was ready. When we got to school we stopped by to see my mom like always (she is the secretary at the school). I always make it a point to do this because it always cheers her up and takes away the stress for at least a minute. When we got to Sassy's line she is shy for a split second, sees her friends and off she runs. These friends she has are all boys! UGH... why oh why does she have to start so young!! (((crying inside))) So, every year I get less and less of a good-bye from Sassy when the teacher leads them to class. Last year I got a very quick, unemotional good-bye. This year I got a small wave, no words. Oh say it isn't so!!! I know I should be proud that she is very independent, but I wish she needed me just a little bit on these important milestones!! When school ended and she came to me I asked her about her day. She absolutely loves her teacher! I knew she would, I mean this teacher collects princess tiaras and lets the students wear them... HELLO so Princess Sassy!

Today with Princess In Training was a trying day for my first day with her while Sassy is at school. I had to wake her up twice from her being in a deep sleep in order to take her big sister to school and to pick her up. This threw her off all day and never took a really great nap. About 45 minutes ago I had a screaming baby (very rare on her part) who would not SLEEP! Poor Sassy had to get ready for bed on her own, a routine I treasure doing with her! I have to admit I was starting to feel overwhelmed for the first time since giving birth. This kicked in all my irrational fears, thoughts going through my head that are way out to another realm! (Now you know for sure Sassy gets it from me). I was on the brink of a melt down and call all the help I could, but I am proud to say I got through it with my sanity in tact. This may be the first time, but I know definitely not the last!

I really hope I can find my cord for my camera, because I have so many pictures of "P-I-T" and Sassy, including "P-I-T"'s first bath with Sassy taking all the pictures!

Luckily Eric will be taking Sassy to school so we can get back on track with our little Princess In Training!

Hope you have had a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Aww things will get better :-) Your girls are so cute can't wait to see more pictures. I also left you something at my blog below the circus post You really deserve this one :-)

Jennifer
The Dirty Shirt