Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another Award!


My good friend Jaime at Just Add Laughter gave me my second award! I got the BFF award and feel so honored! I appreciate it so much! So, Thanks Jaime!!
I have found some blogs that I love and go to everyday so this award is for them!
1. Jennifer at the Dirty Shirt... I met her through MBC or Mom Bloggers Club and love to go to her blog daily!
2. Michelle at The Charles Family... I met her at the site Cafemom and we have babies who were both born in August. She is a fellow pimpette and we survived our pregnancies together!
Thanks again Jaime!!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aww thank you so much :-) I will get it up on my site right away. Thank you for your continued support of my blog :-) It's appreciated more than you know.

Jennifer
The Dirty Shirt

Michelle said...

Aww, Allison, you just made my day! I go to yours everyday as well. I just love reading your stories!