Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Funny!

One day a little girl came home from school, and said to her mother, "Mommy, today in school I was punished for something that I didn't do."The mother exclaimed, "But that's terrible! I'm going to have a talk with your teacher about this ... by the way, what was it that you didn't do?"The little girl replied, "My homework."


***Here is a quick Monday Funny, being nurse to my sick Sassy princess***

1 comment:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Hahaha, funny stuff. Thanks for sharing.