Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Tuesday, January 27, 2009

One of my faves

I have been having writer's block for some reason, so I am posting my favorite picture of the girls.






6 comments:

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

That is adorable.

Carrie and Jim said...

What a sweet picture!

Tena said...

awww, this is adorable

ParentingPink said...

Love it! Babies in diapers are the cutest!

Tena said...

Earth to Allison, come back Allison!!!!

Uberly Ewe said...

Still have writers block??? I have been having readers block.
Hope things are going well with you and your family.