Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Monday, September 15, 2008

What a Weekend!

PHOEBE: Doy! Probably right before she lost it!
CHANDLER: You don't get a lot of 'doy' these days...

Remember the word "Doy" and how it was just so overused at some point? I am guilty of that as well!

As I was watching Friends last night and heard this dialogue I just thought back to all the witty , or what we thought were witty, little catchphrases we used growing up...

There was:
Gnarly
Tubular
Whatever
Talk to the Hand
My Bad

I know there are so many more, so please enlighten me!

I listen to Sassy and her generation has them as well like the famous "Oh Snap" that I first heard on "That's so Raven." Sassy also does the "whatever major loser" that she got from "Camp Rock"... don't worry she doesn't do it at anyone. Don't want you to think that I am that kind of mom!

What witty catchphrases can you remember using?
****************************************************************************

Saturday was a great day! Sassy had her first soccer game of the season! Her skill level has just soared and I really can see how serious she takes the sport. We are a family of soccer players and makes her daddy and me so proud! We had been working on her aggressiveness, because last season Sassy would complain about the other team pushing. We of course told her to do the same, as long as it was in order to get the ball. Saturday she would get in there and fight for the ball instead of just running around it. The coach kept her in the whole game and she did not complain... well she did once when her coach moved her to mid fielder the last quarter and she wanted to stay forward. I noticed at one point during the game that as she was running with the ball that she was chanting something. I tried my best to listen, but with all the screaming parents I couldn't. After the game I asked her about it. She told me that she was telling the other team, "Don't mess with me". I just started laughing, because that is something I would have done when playing in high school. They lost 2-3, but I do have to say that we could have had 5 other goals scored, but her team likes to try and get the ball in a perfect spot and then kick the goal. Of course by that time the other team notices and the moment has passed. Soccer has gotten more competitive, but I am still thankful that both teams are great sports and not sore winners or losers! I have a feeling this is going to be a great season!

***************************************************************************
That day also marked a milestone that made this mommy so happy! Princess In Training has smiled! There is nothing like seeing that toothless, nothing but gums smile for the first time! Of course I keep trying to get her to smile again, but like they say "a watched child never smiles". She is cooing and looks like she is ready to become the chatty Cathy that her sister is! She loves trying to talk to her new friend... the plaid print of her bassinet. The minute I lay her in there she stops fussing and just lays there wanting to have the undivided attention of her inanimate friend. Don't worry Princess In Training the plaid just loves you and no one else!

Have a Marvelous Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I remember "Rad" and "Whatever, your mom works at McDonalds" And there were hand motions that went along with it. Found you through SITS! Have a great Monday!

Tuesday Girl said...

My baby loves the print of the inside of his stroller! Such a darling age.

michelle said...

I loved Friends! My husband and I are still quilty of catching the reruns :) Oh and thanks for adding me to your bloglist. I feel so special!!