Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Monday, June 23, 2008

MIA!!!

I just can't seem to light a fire under my butt and sit and write. I have entries in my journal for this blog, but the journal is upstairs and my lap top is downstairs. This 8 month preggo is too sore to go up and down stairs. Poor poor Angela is my fetcher! She isn't here at the moment so I can ask her to do it for me. I wanted to type something since it has been a while so here is some randomness. My in laws are now in Cancun and I am so jealous! I wish I could sit on the beaches of Cancun sipping a margarita while looking at crystal clear ocean water! I got my Phantom of the Opera movie back and can't wait to watch it! I also rented P.S. I Love You from Netflix... I love me some Gerard Butler! I had a dream last night that I could see Emma's feet while she moved around in my stomach. Then I looked down and saw that her legs were growing out of my belly. I even tried tucking her legs and feet into my pants... man the way this pregnancy brain works. I promise that I will blog more this week maybe I will remember to bring down my journal tomorrow. Oh and if someone finds the cleaning fairy out there can you tell her to stop by my place... There is so much to do and with carrying another human around I just can't seem to clean fast enough! I will give a reward if you do find her!!

No comments: