Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Monday, June 16, 2008

60 days to go!

As of today I have 60 days to go! I had my appointment today and I am right on schedule! Now if only my sanity could be the same. Today has been one of my moody days! When I got home I was backing into my spot and hit a block of wood that is part of the next door's building. The wood is fine, but now my car has a nice reddish tint. I don't know what is up with me these days. I have been moodier than normal... the car thing turned me into a blubbering idiot! What is done is done I guess. Plus I am having small cases of morning sickness again, and Angela woke up with a sore throat and headache. Right now she feels better so I am hoping it was just her being over tired! Her body must be adjusting to the new schedule.
I am so happy that today I didn't have to get up and worry about Angela going to school! I just love summer! Angela and I are having fun just hanging out together. This is my last summer with it just being the 2 of us, so I am taking in all the alone time I can get with her!
So I have one about a month till baby shower time! The invitations will be out tomorrow. I know I am not supposed to do them, but I love doing invitaions! I am so happy with the ones I got that I just had to be in charge. Well hopefully you are all having a better Monday than I am!

No comments: