Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I just want to give one last shout out to all those father's out there. This is for those who are not just sperm donors, but real father's!! So to all those father's out there HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! (oh this is also for those who are surrogate fathers to those without them!)
I want to wish a special Happy Father's Day to my husband! He is the best father I could have asked for! I am the luckiest wife in the world... and he knows it!
Every father's day I always try and do crafty things that Angela makes. This year she made her daddy a bookmark (he has been asking for a while) and she decorated a frame that included a picture of her. I have to say that my little girl is getting to be so crafty! I even got up early and made breakfast... French Toast, turkey sausage, and cinnamon rolls. I may be able to cook a good breakfast, but a rarity in this house!
So as of today I have exactly 2 months till my due date! Does someone own a time machine, because I am SO ready for her to be hear. I may not be ready in terms what she needs materialisticly, but physically and mentally I am very ready. Tomorrow I am off to the doctors! I love hearing her heartbeat!
Lastly for the last time
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

No comments: