Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Monday, June 9, 2008

End of school is in sight!!!

I actually started this blog yesterday, but was so tired I couldn't finish. The first title I had was "Another Manic Monday" so I thought I should change it, since in fact it is Tuesday! I am again eshausted, but more because of all the end of school year activities.


First off let me say, that now that I am 7 1/2 months pregnant I feel that I am starting to regress. I have mild cases of morning sickness yet again and the back pain is coming back! I am really looking forward to the end. One, because I just can't wait to meet Emma and two, because I want my body to be my own again.


I have to say that the end of school is jammed pack with activities. Today was Angela's brownie party. We went to the beach and had a blast. I do wish we would have had a warmer day, but that did not stop the girls from going in the water! Her troop is wonderful and I am glad Angela gets to experience all the fun and also learn what it means to help others! Tomorrow her class is having a party and Thursday the 2nd is heading off the park... the best part is Eric is off and he gets to come with me to the all the Thursday festivities.


Now those who know me well know we are embarking on my most favorite time of the year. Summer is my season of joy and happiness! I love the fact my daughter gets to be home with me. I love that the weather is warmer (this lady hates the cold!) and it is the season to swim! Plus te 4th of July is in the summer and my favorite holiday! My family goes all out for this day and a fun day is had by all.


There is so much I want to say, but like I said I am exhausted and am ready for bed! I did tell my friend that I would do a Thursday 13 and I am working on it. I have a subject in mind and was going to write it last week, but I found out that it is harder than I thought to put together! I amd ending by posting a picture of my daughter Angela. This was taken last Saturday at a birthday/father's day party for FIL. The reason I had to include this is because it shows my daughter to a 'T". Ever since she was a little girl she would get all dressed up to get down and dirty outside. As you can see she is wearing a skirt and boots and playing soccer. She does this at school as well. Whenever I see her outside at school playing she is out there with the boys either playing kickball or football while in a skirt, tights, and boots. She may look good, but man she can hang with the best of them!

Hope you all had a wonderful Tuesday and have a great Wednesday!!

1 comment:

Tena said...

Thursday 13 is hard, I start thinking of my next one, as I hit publish on my last one, and yet I keep partaking in it! LOL!