Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Spoiled Spoiled!


I am first to admit that my Angela is one spoiled sassy princess! I don't say brat because she always appreciates the gifts she gets! Today I went shopping for some last minute items for my trip Friday. I but 3 items for myself and in return about 10 for my dear daughter. Before you say... "What in the world?" let me say that 6 were summer work books (Language Arts, math, writing, reading (fiction), reading (non-fiction), spelling and grammar). I may have over done it, but with the struggling we went through in 2nd grade I am making sure my little one is prepared. So I figure 20-30 minutes a day wouldn't hurt... excluding Saturdays and Sundays. 3 of the gifts were books... two from the Magic Tree House series and the first Box Car children. I read these when I was around her age and had to share this with her. I did buy her a new summer top... I couldn't resist it was just too cute! Everytime I go shopping I have to stop myself from breaking the bank on my dear daughter. Now I am adding another little girl to the mix... man am I in trouble!!

So I leave in 2 days to Sacramento to see Phantom of the Opera. Is it sad that I want it to come and go quickly, so I can be safely back at home? I hate flying... I know I am a broken record, but I do! I hate the fact that there are thousands and thousands of feet of nothing between me and the ground! I know that there is more of a chance of crashing in a car than on a plane, but I still hate it! Eric just tells me to relax and have fun! One of these days I will listen to him. I did get 2 books today so I will make sure I am prepared. You would think I was going on a 12 hour plane ride when in reality it is about a 2 hour one if that. Who knows what will happen when I actually go on my dream trip to Greece!

Have a Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

Tena said...

Have fun on your little trip! I loved that play! Take tons of pictures!!!