Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Monday, June 2, 2008

What a weekend!!!!



Okay so bear with me, because I have a novel to right!!! So sit back with a glass of wine... or other another beverage you like and enjoy!

So my weekend started Friday with a trip to the state capital to see Phantom of the Opera with my mother in law. This is my Christmas gift from my BIL and his fiance! So the flight went pretty smooth and I was able to get through it without freaking out too bad. I did watch the flight attendants every time turbulence hit just make sure they were still doing their thing. We got there about 1 pm and got to our hotel about 2. The hotel was pretty nice for our overnight trip. After a nap and getting as dolled up as a pregnant woman can get it was time for a night of fun! I got to say I was laughing as soon as my BIL and Erik picked us up. As soon as my BIL got out of the car he looks at me and says "Hey Jaime Lynn"! OMG I was dying!!! Our first stop was the Capitol Buliding for a kodak, or Olympus moment (the camera I do have). My MIL wanted to make sure I saw something other than the play while we were in Sacramento. While there we took some picks and I almost peed my pants (not hard to do since Emma likes to use my bladder as a pillow or ball, since I am not sure if she is head down yet)because of Eriks Governator impressions... man did he nail them!!! They took us to dinner at an Italian restaurant. Even though I was the only one without wine (in time in time!) the food was awesome and this preggo pigged out on some canneloni. After dinner we were off to the play!!! We had great seats and I as soon as it started I got chills. When the chandelier lights up after the auction the chills just ran up and down my spine! I just love the music!!! I saw the movie first and man the movie does not do the play justice! I am so thankful for this gift, because I would have never seen this on my own!! So thank you Brian and Erik for one of the greatest gifts ever!!!

So, while we were at dinner my BIL and Erik dropped a bombshell on us. They have decided to move to Australia. Yes you heard right AUSTRALIA!! They have put in the application, which because their careers are in high demand over there they will be going! This will take about a year to go through the whole process. Even though we will all miss them we will definately be visiting them!!

The trip was great and my weekend ended as it should...well mostly... with the birth of Addyson! Our friends Dennis and Devon welcomed their little girl June 1st (her due date and first child... so jealous) weighing 9 pounds and 20 or 20 1/2 inches long. Sorry I have momnesia and forgot (momnesia is in fact real... saw it on the news) how long. I got to visit and she is absolutely perfect and so beautiful!!! I cannot wait till Emma is born and our daughters can be buddies!

Okay now my weekend was going perfect till my DH took Angela and her cousin Jessica to the park. I was at home and all of a sudden Angela comes in like her sassy says and tells me "Daddy twisted his knee and we tried calling put you wouldn't pick up." I am thinking "no he didn't." Well in walks in... or should I say limps in Eric. He tells me that while he was chasing the girls he jumps off one of the contraptions and lands on his bad knee twisting it. (has been twisted before and just got fully healed not too long ago). Well a stranger at the park kindly let DH borrow her cell phone to call me. Well the phone did ring (our house phone) and I did not recognize the number. Only 4 people have the number, so when a unfamiliar number calls I DO NOT answer it!! I hate telemarketers and refuse to give them the time of day (sorry if this is your profession... at least you get voicemail and not an angry rude person on the other line). Well I tell Eric, I didn't know the number and wasn't answering (he did call 3 times in a row, but I just thought it was an overzealous telemarketer). Also, I did not see that Eric forgot her cell. Oops... bad wife. I hate when he is hurt, because I know he is frustrated when he can't just do what he wants. He is also unable to play softball... he loves playing! I know I am being self involved, but he couldn't have done this at the worst possible time. We are about 2 months away from my due date and a month away from my baby shower, and I have so much to get done. Especially with all these boxes that need to get to the garage. I just may need to find a sucker who will want to help (((hint hint))) ;0)


So here is the rundown of my weekend. I hope you enjoyed your wine or beverage and my little blog HA HA! Oh and stayed tuned on Wednesday. We have our 3D/4D appointment, so I will definately be sharing the pictures and hopefully video (if I can figure it out). I am so excited to see our Emma with her baby fat! I will be 2 days away from my 30 week mark... can you believe I only have 10 weeks to go? WOO HOO!!!

No comments: