Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Thursday, January 1, 2009

A time to reflect!

On New Years Day I like to think back and reflect on the past year and think of things I hope to accomplish in the new year.

2008
Wow what a year 2008 was! Our family grew when our Princess in Training came into our lives and hearts! I never thought I would even have a second child and having "P-I-T" really tops my 2008! Sassy started to become more independent by going to her friends to play. She became a star soccer player and would do anything to keep playing! My dear husband... my King... and I celebrated 8 years of marriage! This marriage just keeps getting better and better! Last but definitely not least God blessed me with meeting 8 very special ladies! We bonded over our pregnancies and now babies that were all born in July or August! I couldn't imagine my life without them and love them all dearly! So to Amanda, Angey, Ashley, Bethany, Christina, Michelle, Sandra, and Teenie... Thank you for rocking my 2008!

2009
I plan on making this year one worthy for the books! I do have a New Years resolution... yes I have succumbed to the making of resolutions... to get back to church. I sadly admit that the last I went was exactly a year ago today. So come Sunday morning our family will be heading back! There are so many things I want to accomplish this year:
Going back to school to get a degree in Web design/computer graphics so I can go back and teach a Middle School computer class
Learn new things... like making clothes. I really want to learn to sew! I also want to try cooking new recipes. This is something I rarely do! Suzie Homemaker here I come!
I hope to be more patient in life. "P-I-T' has really helped me so far... just need more tweaking!
I wish to be in a bigger house. Our shoebox is getting cramped by the minute. We are busting at the seams and need space for our growing family!
I want to get outside more. My weakness is the computer and I need to learn that it will be there when I get the chance to use it. I love taking my girls to the park, so instead of being a hermit in the house, that is where you will find me... outside.

Putting this on here will hopefully help me stay on track!

Happy 2009! I hope it becomes a great year for all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Allison! That is a great New Year's resolution to get into church. I really love going to ours and I have a lot of great friends there. You know you should just get a Blackberry and then you can check your email when you are outside. :)