Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Friday, January 2, 2009

Changes are here!

Ever since my scary hospital stay Princess In Training has not been the same. Maybe she is teething or going through a growth spurt, but my lucky stint of blissful sleep has come to an end!

For those who were jealous you have every right to point that finger and laugh. I deserve it for all my bragging! :0)

We have officially moved on to food. To some 5 months (or will be on the 8th) may be a bit young, but she showed all the signs. She shows me when she is done eating... or drinking. She watches you like a hawk when you eat and actually gets mad if she is not included. She sits up pretty well with minimal help. When I say help I mean you better be ready for her teetering.

My Sassy Princess has found a new love! Her new love is Harry Potter. No not the movies... been there. I am talking the books. She is reading the first one. This is a great big milestone, because one... she is reading books that I love even as an adult and two... she can't put it down! This will be the first non picture chapter book she will read. In about 3 days she has read 60 pages. It is a big deal to a 3rd grader who rather be riding her new skateboard, or be next door playing with her friends. I was starting to think that I would have to work harder with Emma to finally get my one child who reads like her mommy... I mean I never leave the house without a book.

These changes are taken with wide open arms! Even the lack of sleep!

No comments: