Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What A Week!

As you all knew I was having gall bladder surgery Monday December 8th. I did and everything seemed to be going fine. I rested and recovered after and started to feel better. Wednesday I woke up feeling like I was having a gall stone attack, which is impossible (or so I thought) since I didn't have a gall bladder. Thursday I felt better but achy. Friday I had these dull aches but kept taking my pain pills. By 10pm that night the pain was intense and was not subsiding. By 7 am Saturday morning I couldn't take it and had Eric take me to the ER. They ran tests, which showed that my liver was inflamed. A stone could have been left behind and passed on it's own or a stone tried to pass and was blocked in a duct near the liver. Both these scenarios cause a liver to inflamed. They admitted me so they could monitor my numbers and see if they went down on their own. Sunday morning we were hopeful because the numbers looked to be dropping. Monday they went up again so they decided to an endoscopic procedure where they put a scope down in your mouth, throat and they keep going down to see if there is actually a blockage. They did this and swept a balloon through to flush out my ducts. Luckily after this procedure I felt a whole lot better. My numbers started to lower and today... Tuesday I was finally released!

Being home is a relief! I missed my home and my girls so much! It was a pretty scary ordeal that I hope I never have to go through again! It is time to get back into my blogging routine here! Thank you Lord for getting me past this tough time in my life!

***For those who have read this I got my days mixed up... will happen when you're stuck in a hospital for 4 days. Sorry for the confusion! It is fixed now.***

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm glad you're feeling better!

btw, be sure to stop by my new blog. the neurotic mom won't be around for much longer.
http://babyboogers.blogspot.com