Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Saturday, October 4, 2008

Two Awards!



I haven't blogged during the weekend lately, because with soccer and the hubby being home I just don't have the time. Well you all know I was bragging about Miss Emma sleeping in... Yep still on day 0! I don't know if she is mad at me, or somehow her schedule was thrown off (doing absolutely nothing different! So, I am up at 6am on a Saturday... I am not complaining but I just want my one more hour! (A nap is surely in my future)




Since, I am up before the sun has woken up I decided to catch up on giving shout outs for the awards I have received!




My first award was given a couple of weeks ago! Jaime at Just add Laughter, felt I was deserving and I thank her deeply!!




Of course there are rules like all awards so here they are:


They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.


Here are my 8


1. Jen at the Dirty Shirt


2. The Mom Jen at Cheaper Than Therapy


3. I kicked Cancer's Ass


4. Michelle at the Charles Family


5. Star Rocket


6. Carrie at Raising World Changers

7. Sandra at mom to three beautiful babies

Please go check them out... They are Awesome!!!


Okay I know I need 1 more, but I always have the hardest time filling this out... I do have one more award to give out!


My next award was given to me by Star Rocket! I met her through MBC and fell in love with her blog at first site! Thank you for thinking about me!!



The rules are pretty much the same as the award above! If you feel a blog is "Brillante" then give them the props they deserve! If you are tagged than take the award above (just clickey-click) and pick 5-7 people. Make sure you link them on your blog as well! When you blog about tell them why you think they are "Brillante"!

Okay I always have a hard time choosing people, because usually the bloggers I know have received it. Hey I love giving duplicates as well! This helps them know that they really are "Brillante"! So, if you have gotten this award already I am just reminding you again of how brillant you really are!!!

So here are my 5!

1. Michelle at The Charles Family: I love her pictures, her sons are beautiful and funny I might add ("hat, hat") plus the kicker is... her youngest is a week older than Miss Emma! Yep a member of August 2008 babies!!!

2. Sandra: Mom to Three Beautiful Babies: This mom is supermom! Plus I told her she should start a blog... and she listened! Anyone who listens is tops in my book! HA HA! Her youngest is a day older than Miss Emma... yep another August 2008 baby!

3. Chrysti and Karrie over at Boob Camp: I started reading their blog recently and love it! Plus they remind me of the relationship I have with my BFF! They wrote a few children's books... anyone who does this is top notch in my book as well!

I know there are only 3, but I have yet to actually comply with the rules of an award! I think I may make that my thing. Know really I have mommy brain right now... hazy, mush brain! Plus Miss Angela has a soccer game in 3 hours and has to be there in 2. Just enough time to try and I mean try to look like the woman that doesn't exude tired out mommy!

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND! See y'all Monday!!

7 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

Allison you are so deserving!! Thank you for sharing the love, I am most appreciative!

Karrie and Chrysti said...

Wow...how unexpected and thankful we are! We love you too and thanks so much for the award...if we ever get around to doing something like that, we will sure send one your way.

Carrie and Jim said...

Wow, thank you so much for thinking of me. I really appreciate the award.

Tena said...

Wit woo, congratulations Allison on the awards! It was great seeing you this morning, hope to see you this week for more chit chat and coffee!!

Mandi said...

Well I think 6am is bloody decent! My Sunshine seems to think 4am (yip, not 3.59 not 4.01 - 4am!!) is the time to wake up and play and coo and smile etc. Needless to say he is always greeted with the same tired voice saying gently "go back to sleep for a bit. Come on now". He never does!

Liz said...

congrats on your awards and thnk you so much for stopping by ;)

cheers

Regina Bertrand said...

congrats!