Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Thursday, September 11, 2008

The day we all came together!

September 11, 2001 marks a day of tragedy that pulled a nation together! Every year on this day I look back and remember what I was doing that day.

That day I woke up to get ready for school. I was going to the local city college and had my environmental biology class and philosophy. Sassy had turned a year old a month earlier as well. I walked into the the living room where my husband and mother in law were watching the news. The first plane had just hit. I didn't know what to think and honestly wasn't scared or angry or anything at that point! I was very naive about the whole thing. I went to my biology class where we talked a little about it. No one knew that any of the buildings had collapsed. I got to my philosophy class a little late where our instructor had the TV on and the whole class just looked shell shocked. When I sat down I saw that both buildings had collapsed and the replay of people jumping out of these monstrous buildings to make the end come that much faster! I was just shocked that anything like this could ever happen! This is when I learned about terrorism and how someone could have that much hatred to kill so many innocent people! People lost friends, wives, husbands, children, mothers, husbands, family members!

In honor of this day my family and I attend our local Patriot Day concert! It is a big deal and always crowded, which still shows how patriotic our country still is! One day I plan on going to New York and going to the site of the Twin Towers!

On a lighter note...

I nominated my dear friend Tena for a Dottie award over at Mom Dot. Please, please go vote for her!! She has one of the best blogs that I read daily! Here is what you need to do...

Click here to get to the comment box and include this information in the comment box:

Name of blogger: Tena
Name of blog: Punky Monkeys
Blog URL: http://5150mommy.blogspot.com/
category: Most Likely to Succeed

I really want her to win! If you don't want to take my word for how great this blog is than go check for yourself and you will agree!

1 comment:

Tena said...

Today is a day one who lived through it will never forget!!


Thanks for the campaigning! I nominated you for Teacher's Pet over there, in honor of you and Mr Bush!!
HA HA HA