Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Boy Meets Girl: Part Two!

I truly thought my chances with the coach were gone! I mean way gone! I spent that first night in the bathroom vomiting... what a catch! Like I mentioned before I was going to the baseball games for a guy who was on his team. At this moment I thought, 'At least I can try for him.' So, the next Wednesday I went to the game anyway. I still thought about the coach and I did what any immature, high school girl would do... write a note. Communicating my feelings through speaking was so unheard of at this stage of my life!

More background:
The coach you can imagine being some sort of a jock. He was a baseball fanatic and played in high school (found this out later). Now picture me. I was going through a phase of wearing baggy pants and vintage tops. One shirt I owned had a 50's style waitress on the front with the name Fannies. On the back it said 'Eat at Fannies'. I even had a bowling shirt. Yes that was the kind of things I wore. We were both the most opposite we could be. I hadn't worn a dress since my dad's wedding to my step mom (January 96) and during the summer of 96 I had PINK hair.

I had the note in the pocket of my baggy jeans, wearing a vintage shirt that had a picture of a kangaroo on it. I thought I looked damn good too! Before the game started I gave him the note. My cheeks were so red from embarrassment.

After the game we decided to go to a Dairy Queen nearby. I can't remember all of the conversation that ensued, but I do know that he asked for my number, or so I thought he was going to. This is the actual conversation:

C: 'Can I get....'
A: Yes

I totally jumped the gun on that one. He still makes fun of me for it to this day! Hey I was inexperienced when it came to boys actually hitting on me.

Even after my stint in the bathroom and assuming he wanted my number this guy was sticking around! My bad luck was finally over, but not my quirkiness!

To be continued...

No comments: