Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday 13 and then some!!

Before I get my feet wet with the Thursday 13 here is a bit of an update!

My doctor's office called today to tell me that a lot of his patients have had their babies so my c-section time has been moved to 7:30 am. I am so happy that it is so much earlier! I don't have to sit and think about the unknown! I now get to just get up and go!! So I hope to have the stats and a pic of Emma sometime tomorrow, since I am now in the know of how to blog through text messaging!! THANKS JAIME! So stop by tomorrow night! If I don't get a chance than Saturday is a definite!

Now to the Thursday 13! Since, my baby girl turns 8 on August 11th and I don't know how much I am going to be able to post when I get home I am dedicating this installment to my first princess!!

This Thursday 13 is a countdown to what makes my princess so unique and the best daughter ever!! There were so many I wrote down so even though I have 13 there are so many more out there!!

1. No matter what she will wake up in the morning with a bright smile on her gorgeous face!
2. The way she will come up to you out of the blue and ask for a kiss and hug!
3. That she could be wearing a dress/skirt and some boots and still keep up with the boys when playing football/kickball.
4. How she always wants to compromise so that everyone is happy!
5. She will want to say a prayer out of nowhere!
6. That when she wants to learn something new she gives 110%!
7. When she hears big words she tries to use them whether she uses them right or wrong!
8. How she loves having mommy/daughter nights and cuddle with a movie and and popcorn.
9. That she knows that playing with boys is sometimes easier than putting up with girls and their drama (yes there is drama in the 2nd grade)!
10. How she can take a thought so simple and make it into something so much bigger!
11. That she has her own sense of style and doesn't care what others think about it!
12. That when you look into those beautiful green eyes you can see a lot of future aspirations and dreams just waiting to be fulfilled!!
13. That she already loves her baby sister so much that she already wants her sister to have so much more!!

Today is my last day as a mom of one! I have had a great 8 years of hanging out with my sassy princess! I am going to miss these times, but am so looking forward to seeing her with her little sister! I have been so emotional these last couple of days just thinking about it! This is my last post before Emma will be here, so stay tuned and have a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

Tena said...

Angela is going to be the best siter ever! Rest today Allison you are going to need it, and please... PLEASE...holler if I can do anything

Jaime said...

{{{Allison}}}

I'm sure by now (9:52am) that you have adorable Emma in your arms!

What you wrote about Angela is so sweet..almost makes me wish that I had waited a little longer to make Alex a big sister...but with only 3 years (and their birthdays so close, just like your princesses!) she's been fab. I'm sure Angela will be the best big sister ever!

Can't wait to hear about Emma and see pics!

Jennifer said...

Good luck with everything :-)

Jaime said...

Hi Allison! I know you're busy with baby Emma, but I have something for you on my blog from 8-9-08! :)

Carrie and Jim said...

Those are some sweet photos!

I have been challenged to do this game by a friend of mine. I hope you would like to participate...TAG you're it. I tagged you for a meme on my post today.