Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Wednesday, July 16, 2008

OMG only 29 days to go!!

I was looking at my Myspace profile to look at my preggo tracker. Well I look at how many days left and it says 29!!! I am in the 20's now WOO HOO! I cannot believe I finally made it that far! I remember the days when I would look at the tracker and see 140 days left, 120 days left, 80 days left etc. I thought the end was never coming!

Really I did know the end was coming, but I actually sat down this morning and really thought about it. I am so anxious to have her in my arms today (more so than usual)! I had a dream last night that I had given birth to her and wouldn't let anyone hold her. I haven't had a dream like that in awhile, so I woke up to her moving around in the belly wanting so bad for the dream to be a reality. At least today will keep me busy, because Eric is off today and we are finally going to organize our room to make room for the crib. Now all we need is a matress and we are ready for real!

I can't wait to have her nursery nook ready so I can take pictures and post them! My preggo mood is that much better than yesterday. I thought Emma was going to try and actually make an appearance soon with all the braxton hicks she lovingly gave me last night. So far none this morning. She just needs to cook a couple more weeks before I know she is a healthy string bean. Did I mention that I think I am giving birth to a 6 foot tall child? She is head down low and I still feel jabs near my ribs. This girl will probably have the longest legs and big feet! Oh I just can't wait to have her here!!!

I feel I have been talking about Emma non stop, and not much about Angela!

Angela was being so funny the other day and have to share this story. I had my feet up on the coffee table because lets face it pregnancy= elephant feet. She asks me if I want a foot massage. Idon't care who is offering a massage is a massage in my eyes, so of course I accept the offer. As she is massaging she keeps asking me if I am feeling contractions and I tell her no. I finally ask why she is asking me this and she says... "Is there somewhere on your feet that when massaged can make you go into labor?" Man what a character! I swear she is the human sponge of whatever is said around here!

Hope you have a happy Wednesday! I am off to get things going! Stay Tuned for tomorrows Thursday 13!

3 comments:

Tena said...

Before you know it she will be here, can't wait to meet her, hold her, and steal her!!! HA HA HA!
Angela cracks me up, 'D' was asking about her a few days ago, we should meet up next week at the park

Jennifer said...

Reading your post reminded me of when I was in that same position this time last year. Been so busy you sometimes forget to stop and remember those times. Thank you for that memory.

I am excited for you :-)

Anonymous said...

Found you on mombloggers - good luck to you!!!