Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Dilemna!

So I did not get my new phone today ;0(. With the new iphone out today the At&t computer system was slow. Eric paid our cell bill, but with all the hubabaloo with the iphone our payment didn't go through! UGH! So, I still have my phone that is still on the fritz. I do have the original iphone and LOVE it. However, I think I got water or something in the ear speaker, because when I get calls I have to put everyone on speaker phone (that speaker is on the bottom of the phone).

Well today I went in wanting the new iphone 3g... Like I said in my earlier blog I am a sucker for all things cell phones. As I was thinking about all the things an iphone can do I remembered the commercial with Lauren Conrad promoting the new LG shine. Both phones look so cool, but each one has an equal amount of pros and cons.

With the LG shine I can once again get multimedia messaging which I do miss from Motorola Razor. However I would have to go back to the T9 way of texting. It also has video, but no google maps. The iphone now has gps, which is I love because I hate getting lost (yes I do once in a great while). It has the internet and now Apple has come out with applications that do not need the internet to access (like downloading a game for a cell phone and just playing it). Also with the LG shine the camera has a flash! I cannot make up my mind at all! I know not an important dilemna, but hey this is the most excitment I have had in a while!!

So, I have finally realized that nothing is safe when a 7 year old sponge is near you! Eric and I talk a lot about random stuff when we are in the car. We put Angela's music on in the car and hold conversations. I always hope the conversations are muffled by Angela's obsession of the moment... The Jonas Brothers. I have learned that I better be careful about what I say, because miss Angela is one who rats people out. If you have a secret that you want the world to know then please tell her, because the mission will be completed in seconds! Man you gotta love her! So now I cannot spell things out, because of course she is good at decoding them, and 2 trying to tune us out with music. What is a mom to do now? At least I get a do over with Emma... 7 more years till these don't work on her!

I will let y'all know what decision I make tomorrow. I either go to the At&t store to get the LG shine or the Apple store to get the iphone 3G. I am so torn... ha ha!

No comments: