Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby Shower and more!

*** I hope to post some pics of the baby shower later... I am upstairs with my lap top and the camera is downstairs... Stairs are my enemy right now!***

Yesterday was my baby shower! My aunt, mom, and mother in law did a fabulous job putting it all together! They are truly the best! I had so much fun being with my family and friends, some I haven't seen in a while! It was a lot smaller than than Angela's and only females were invited, which I wanted this time around. I am obsessed with pink this time around. Angela's theme was more neutral and she loves the color pink. I am the opposite this time around, so I am wondering if Emma will be repulsed by the color when she is older. We did a brunch theme and all the food was yummy. The cake turned out so beautiful! (will have pics posted soon)! I loved all my gifts. Emma will be styling in all her clothes. All the gifts will be used! I love getting shampoos and such because the bottles are so big that I know that I will never have to buy them. It was the best day ever and I appreciate all that was done to make the day that special! A special thanks to my photographer Brenna!

This week I enter my 9th month. The end is really near! With the baby shower having come and gone I now feel ready for her to be here! I have everything I need and now I just need the baby to for it all to be used! I think Emma has sensed my calmness, because I had more braxton hicks than usual today. Today I go to the doctor for my strep B test. He is also going to check for dialation while at it. I am hoping for some small progress. I doubt it, but still keeping my fingers crossed.

This Friday Angela is going to San Fransisco with my mother in law to visit my brother in law and his fiance. I am so excited for her to go, but also anxious because my baby has never been that far away without me. I know I will cry when she leaves. I just pray Emma doesn't decide to come while they are gone! I hope Emma loves her sister enough to stay put!

I wanted to include more, but for once I am actually tired early and I have to get up early for my appointment. So I will leave off with a to be continued...

No comments: