Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Monday, July 21, 2008

ANGELA IS HOME!!

I know I just posted but I wanted a separate post about Angela!! She is on solid ground and at the comforts and safety of home! Just kidding! I am so happy that she had the experience to travel to a new and strange city. She experience many new things in San Fransisco like traveling on the BART, which goes under water. She also went to the Exploratorium, aquarium, and she did something I would NEVER do... go over the Golden Gate bridge! This is mommy is scared of heights! She told me that she got to go to a BIG mall. She even went to Bloomingdale's (or Bloomies by the locals). My BIL was buying her clothes for her birthday and even let her look around in Bloomies. My MIL told me that even the clothing 40% off was too expensive. Angela I guess was bummed, because there was a shirt she wanted. I told her that is okay, because there is no way that my daughter would own clothes from Bloomies before me. But you want to know the big thing she had to tell me? This mall had NO toy store! I think I should move there for that reason alone!! A mall with no toy store is my kind of mall!! All in all the trip went very well minus some nightmares and one melt down, but hey she is 7 and this is normal! I am so happy she is home! She was so surprised by our room and how the crib looks, and most of all seeing her room clean and organized. I do ask this... Do any of you go into your children's rooms and look in a cabinet and find dirty clothes and trash stuffed in them? Eric and I are going to have to have a talk with her about what gets cleaned, what gets put into dirty clothes hamper, and what is trash!
The downside of the trip is she came home stuffy, which happens to me when I fly!

My time alone is now done, and I don't know when I will have a home without children. All in all I feel very accomplished with what was done. I got our room reorganized along with Angela's! Now that the upstairs rooms are complete I now tackle downstairs. Last though is the bathrooms... I hate cleaning bathrooms!

I hope you have had a wonderful Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about bathrooms and floors and dusting - I know lots of people hate laundry but I would do three households laundry if it meant I never had to dust, do a floor or bathroom again!!!

Tena said...

what did she think when she walked into her room and saw it clean?

Allison said...

She said... "Wow mom you did a great job! Thank you!" She also told me that I saved her, because she was going to be cleaning it this week. Oh well it made my life easier, because the house is finally coming together!