Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Friday, June 27, 2008

Angela's Nemisis!

After swimming for 6 days straight... 2 of which was nonstop swimming... has developed swimmers ear in her right ear. On top of that she fell and scraped her shoulder which has been the slowest healing scrape of all time! When medicine is involved in any ailment think of the Friends episode where Rachel has to be held down just to get eye drops in her eyes. That is Angela to a "T'.

So last night when I put her first set of ear drops I have to hold her down... put the drops in her ear while she screams bloody murder. I was surprised CPS wasn't called on me. Well this morning I got crying and no screaming ... a plus. Tonight she was calm... SCORE!!

Tomorrow kicks off the first event of the 4th of July. The Lakewood Block Party! The family comes and we have a great night! The best part FIREWORKS. There is one downside to tomorrow though... Eric has to work ;0(! Ugh such a bummer! At least he does have 10 consequetive days off coming starting the 4th. Can't wait! So many fun things planned for our last summer as a family of 3.

Before I end this post I would like to say... I MISS YOU BRENNA!!! This pregnancy has turned me into a hermit when I am not keeping Angela busy with summer activities. Want to know what is even more pathetic. She lives one street over. Man I must be the laziest of all preggo women! Well I hope you are have a great Friday and weekend!

No comments: