Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Saturday, April 19, 2008

Emma rocking out!

I know for a fact that soon my blogging will slow down... With Angela at grandma and grandpa's I have a lot of free time on my hands (not totally true, but I just want to tell myself that).





Emma, I think as gotten to the stage in her development where she can hear sounds. While on the computer I turned on iTunes and decided to listen to Michael Buble (LOVE HIM!). When the music started Emma started moving around like crazy! I guess she loves him too! I am more aware of the development going on this pregnancy. With Angela I was working part-time and going to school full-time. With not being as busy all I can think about is this baby and how anxious I am for August to be here!

No comments: