Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Friday, April 18, 2008

Alone on a Friday night!


I know I have already posted today, but I am here at home all alone on a Friday night! Right now I am watching one of my all time fave movies:

I don't own it so I am watching the one have I have recorded on my DVR. It sucks, because all lot of the good parts are left out UGH!

I have also been playing a computer game called Diner dash Flo on the Go. This game is so addicting. I making myself crazy trying to pass level 40. I have let a couple people in on the game so far, and they too have fallen victim to the addiction of it.

I am reading the book The Other Boelyn Girl. Such a great book so far! I am only a quarter of the way in and need to get through it soon. I am part of a book club and I haven't started the book for April, which I guess I could be doing as I type this blog. HAHA

So, Angela is at my in laws. Emma is staying put in my womb and moving around like a monkey. I am hungry and craving El Pollo Loco, but do not want to risk my great parking spot to get it. Parking sucks at this apartment complex. DH gets off at 10pm tonight. Poor guy has been working all kinds of overtime, so that I don't have to go back to work when the school year starts again. Maybe I will have me some Spaghetti Oh's (for some reason they sound SO good this pregnancy). Well I guess I will go make my Spaghetti O's and read my book. Bon Appetit!!

No comments: