Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Hangover

Well not in the sense of what hangover really means.

I mean I am on Christmas overload! I am okay with Christmas being 365 days away now! Not that I didn't enjoy every minute of Christmas, but one day is good for me!

I ate way too much and I now have to include working out to my New Years resolution. I wasn't going to, but with all the fudge, cookies, dips, chips, ham, rolls I consumed I am surprised my Christmas presents didn't include a double chin and a little cushion on the behind.

I am also ready to kick the tree to the curb. It was a very pretty tree, but that is just more room I can use for all the toys Princess In Training has received! I do have to say at least with Sassy her presents are smaller and take no space at all.

On a brighter note... "P-I-T" has officially rolled over!

I will share all my lovely Christmas pics soon!

1 comment:

AUDREY {LIL' BOOGER BLOG} said...

That's awesome! My lil' booger rolled over for the first time (4 times actually) last night! I got it on video! Check out my blog when you get a chance! BTW, I'm ready to get everything put up too.