Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Wednesday, November 12, 2008

To My Fellow Bloggers!

Just want to tell you I am still around and will get back on track here soon! So don't think I am ignoring your blogs. I miss being able to read them all and give bloggy love! Even networking is taking a back seat at the moment as well!

Princess news:

Princess In Training's new nickname is 'bubbles', which speaks for itself, because yes we now have drool! She gnaws on everything in sight. I see teeth in her future real soon! She is starting to laugh as well, which makes playtime that much more fun!

Soccer is coming to a close and this house is starting to get sad. This has been an awesome season and the Silver Strikers have played their hearts out! Sassy is really coming into her own as a great soccer player! She is getting the nickname of 'Cheetah' for her running speed.

Tonight is exciting as well! UCLA Bruins basketball kicks off it's 2008-2009 season tonight and this house is all a buzz. Tonight begins the countdown to March Madness! The Bruins almost made it all the way stopping short at the Final Four. We are going to root yet again for an awesome season! GO BRUINS!

1 comment:

Carrie and Jim said...

Wow, you are busy and loving the sports. I totally understand life with kids keeps a woman busy. Hope you have a blast with all of your activities.