Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Friday, November 7, 2008

Aloha Friday #3




Thank goodness it's Friday! Tomorrow my little Princess in Training will be 3 months old! Time has grown some great big wings and it is flying right by. I am amazed at all the little things my little "P-I-T" is learning in such a short time and I just love watching her do them! She is at the stage in development where it is all about her hands. Hands go into her mouth, they open and close like crazy, and grabbing toys is happening! My favorite part... her complete concentration on how they work. She is starting to associate that she is the one that tells her hand where to go. I may be loosing my hair with her iron grip, but that just means she is learning! It is great to be able to see these things through the eyes of a child. I just have to thank my dear husband for finding the way to let me stay home, because I get to be the one to notice this stuff first! I am the mom so I deserve it!




My question for you on this fine Friday is this:
What is your favorite milestone that you got see a child accomplish?


Make sure to take your time and watch the little things your babies do!
Make sure to head over the An Island Life for more Aloha Friday fun!

14 comments:

Tena said...

I loved the stage right before full on crawling. It was fun seeing all the boys do the Army ( we call it Marine, in this house, ha ha ha) crawl. They are excited to be able to get around, but not fast enough to escape! Of course that stage doesn't last long, lol

Unknown said...

walking into the room and seeing bubby sitting in his pack n play was awesome! i laid him down with some toys so i could go to the bathroom. when i came back he had sat up all by himself. i didn't see it happen but it was awesome! and watching him pull himself up to standing was so cool!

sues2u2 said...

I love the first real smile. Those are precious plus the open mouthed kisses that drown you! My nephew is @ that stage & I soooo miss my kids being little. Puberty is for the birds!

Nina said...

I will never forget the day my first son got up on all fours and started rocking back and forth. It was so great to see.

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

I love the first real smiles and of course the giggles. Their first I love you is awesome as well.

Hohni said...

Walking way before the rest of his cousins did!!!! Oh wait a minute, he didnt' walk, he RAN and is still running at the age of 16!!!

The Farmer Files said...

The first time I heard our eldest sing Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes! Much aloha from Hawaii!

Tim said...

When they start acting really goofy and making everyone laugh. It's one of the ways people know they are my kids. :)

Jenni said...

I think all of their milestones have been so terrific! It is hard to pick a favorite!

Lisa C. said...

So far? I'd have to say I Love those teethe..

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

My oldest had mucle tone issues and walking was a tough thing for him. We cried the first time he walked on his own. Likewise when our youngest walked solo it was wonderful because we knew he was doing well.

Jennifer said...

I am a first time mommy:) So all the milestone he hit is great:) So far he has hit them all he 16 months old

Keely said...

So far, my favorite was when he discovered his own feet. He looked at me with an expression like, "OMG! Mom! Have you SEEN these??".
Walking, which he just started doing with any kind of regularity, is also cool...and a little frightening.

Heart of Rachel said...

I can never forget witnessing my son walk for the first time and hearing him say his first word.