Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Thursday, October 23, 2008

Parental Controls!

In our house we have two laptops. One is mine and the dear hubby has his own. Sassy will migrate between laptops depending on which one is free. Without us knowing she is becoming very internet savy! Last night when Eric went to use his computer he just started laughing. I gave him this weird look and he said Sassy was looking into talent agencies. I guess it is safe to say she has been bitten by the acting bug. She had the form and had filled out her name, that she was interested in acting, and she almost attempted my email. To get to that point she had to search these sites as well. While we found this very funny how she attempted to contact an agency without any help, it also let us know that it is time to start using the shnazzy parental controls on our computers.

Sassy is working on a book report for school and I think my typing habits are being passed down as well. I was reading her answers and found sentences that ended in 3 periods (...). I am a big overuser of the 3 periods if you haven't noticed already. One question asked to give the characteristics of a character in the book and the last sentence she wrote said " I would love to be Molly's BFF." BFF? Do 3rd graders actually talk like this... I know I don't. She doesn't have a cell phone, let alone text. Now I am anticipating the OMG and the LOL.

2 comments:

Tarheel Rambler said...

Just a minor point on the "3 periods" for accuracy sake. :0) They are really not periods, they are call ellipses. When used, there should be no space before or after the "dots" and is used to indicate a pause in speech, an unfinished thought or, at the end of a sentence, a trailing off into silence.

You're right...I'm anal. :0)

Deb@Mommie Mayhem said...

Im a big ... fan to lol