Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Friday, October 10, 2008

Whoa Boy!


See that adorable little boy? No, he isn't my long lost son. This mommy only pops out princesses! This little Prince is my baby brother! Yep, baby brother! Well now a toddler brother! He was born March 31, 2007 and we are 27 years apart. What I don't tell most people is that when I first found out my dad and step-mom were going to have a baby I had mixed feelings. My dad has 4 children already and all grown-adults. He was going to become epitome of starting over! With that said I was very involved as much I could. I helped with the baby shower, called to ask about the pregnancy, and I drove up to them the minute I heard she was in labor! The minute I looked into that babies face my heart melt! Right away the big sis protector stepped in! I swore that I would always be there for him when he couldn't go to his parents. I swore I would spoil him just like my own children! Sadly, they don't live near me and I don't see him often. When people ask if I am having anymore children and I tell them no they ask, "Don't you want to try for a boy?" I honestly have my little boy, my little brother. I get to watch him grow, and Eric and I have been honored with being his Godparents! He is one of the many loves of my life! What is great is when Sassy says "My baby uncle." Classic!

10 comments:

Carrie and Jim said...

Wow, what a surprise your little brother was/is. It's really amazing that you embrace and enjoy him. Great story.

Unknown said...

My baby uncle... that is classic.. He is a hoey babe that is for sure!

Michelle said...

Your baby brother is soooooo cute!

Tena said...

he is so handsome!
If he lived closer him and baby M could be the best of friends, since he is only one day older than him!!!

ParentingPink said...

OH, he's so cute! I would be a little "weird" for me to to have a little brother at my age, but what a nice surprise!

Unknown said...

I think it is wonderful how you embrace him. He is beautiful!

Tena said...

P.S. Come and get your new fancy award!!
Ü

Anonymous said...

Your baby brother is adorable. You are so lucky. I popped out a princess too and when people always ask if we want to try for a boy I just say I don't need to because I have two precious nephews. My sister and I were pg at the same time. Her son and my daughter are 11 weeks apart so he is as close to her as a brother. She had another one after that who is the baby of the family.

~Sandra~ said...

aww Ali, he's adorable!!

Kate said...

Hey just found your site! Baby brothers are great, I have a brother who is 13 years younger than me. Glad I found You!