Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Thursday, September 25, 2008

The past week

Since I decided to tell my original love story I have not written about the princesses all week long!

Sassy is really turning into an awesome soccer player! She is agressive and play at 100%, which to me is just trying your best! She scored her first goal at her last game as well and they won the game 4-0. She loves to play and am happy to see her really dedicated to something. We will be looking into club soccer this year! Sassy is still loving being the big sister. I have had to teach her that babies do make sounds, and that doesn't mean they want to be picked up. She is my second mommy telling me that Princess In Training needs to eat, when in fact she just finished. Oh, these are stories I will remember when she has kids. She did tell us that if her kids don't listen they will be sent to thier room. Eric and I thought that was a GREAT idea, and decided to use that more often! Of course she backtracked and decided to change her answer!

"P-I-T"s colic is actually subsiding. She still has her moments, but I am not pulling my hair out as much. This is a good thing, because I was starting to go bald. We got a swing from a friend and this has been our lifesaver! She loves to be rocked. She is not afraid to tell us when she wants out though! I have also been using music to soothe her as well. I bought and Elmo CD on itunes and she LOVES it! Of course I go over board and went to Target and bought and Elmo doll. Of course I have jumped the gun since she does not have the ability to associate Elmo's voice with the doll. She is now more alert without all the crying and her personality is starting to peak it's way through! She has moments of being a happy baby and is on the verge of smiling for me. She has smiled, but for some reason there has been no smiling for the one person who does all for this baby! I am banning all people she smiles at until she smiles for me. In a couple weeks she goes in for the dreaded 2 month check up. I say dreaded, since she will be getting her first set of immunizations. No parent likes to see their baby cry!

I can officially work out and have I? That is a big N-O. It isn't that I don't want to, but I have no motivation to get out and do it. I did get a Turbo Jam DVD, but I just found out that our DVD player is broken. What's amazing the one in my room (same cheap DVD player as the one downstairs) works and is usually on all night long (another story for another day as to why this is). How is it the DVD we rarely use is already broken? I would workout in my room, but with a crib sharing our space, I have minimal workout space. The gym is a no go at the moment, because I refuse to take my newborn to that germy place. At least until she is older. At least now I can supervise germy people coming near her. Hopefully I will get there soon.

Oh and I am again searching for the cleaning fairy! There needs to be a post partum nesting phase! Why does it have to discriminate to only the pregnant women. If you are pregnant and want to nest this way I am not opposed!

Hope you are all having a Terrific Thursday!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I'm so glad you are doing well!

You will get the hang of being a Mom of 2, eventually I think :)

Alicia
www.momdot.com