Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mother Nature!

Mother nature is playing a cruel joke on those of us who live in good ol' Southern Cali! I got in my car today and it read that outside was 106 degrees! WHAT is that about. Hello didn't you get the memo... IT'S FALL! Now I know I have said that I love summer, but I brace myself every year for the weather change. I pull out the shirts with sleeves and all my jeans! I am now out of my maternity wear and I have yet to squeeze my post preggo butt in my pre-preggo summer clothing! We got our electric bill as well yesterday and we are really good at staying in tier 1 and tier 2. Well we actually hit tier 4 at one point this last month. Mother Nature can you please work with me here? I have a 7 week old who needs her temp regulated!

Tomorrow Sassy embarks on a new adventure. She is in the 3rd grade and it is the first year she gets to play an instrument. She has decided on the violin and today I went out and rented her one. I thought we would be paying an arm and a leg for to play the violin, but the rent is actually pretty reasonable. This is her year of probation, because if she doesn't take it seriously we are not forking over the money to do it next year. I speak from experience, because I was the one sitting in the back pretending I knew how to play. Hopefully she is not like me and is one day a member of the Philharmonic. A mom can dream can't she!

FYI... Day 7 of Princess In Training sleeping through the night! Mommy is loving this!!!

No comments: