Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Friday, September 19, 2008

A 'Doy' Moment!

PHOEBE: Doy! Probably right before she lost it!
CHANDLER: You don't get a lot of 'doy' these days...

Sorry just couldn't write about my 'doy' moment without the 'Friends' quote!

You all know that Princess In Training is a colicky baby (what another friggin post about this again?). Well today I had a 'doy' moment that has made my life just a bit easier during these times of pressure, where you want to pull out your hair, put in ear plugs, and open up that nice big bottle of wine!

We have a bassinet that we use downstairs, because going up and down stairs with a newborn just isn't feasible. I was looking where the wheels were and remembered if you click the wheel to make them go up the bassinet will rock. Princess In Training's quietest times are when you walk her around. I can only hold my 8-9 pound baby for so long, before my back is screaming in pain. So, I put 2 and 2 together ('doy'), lost the wheels, put Princess In Training in the bassinet, rocked the bassinet, and like magic she was quiet as can be! How can one minor detail help me become a 2 armed mom again? 'DOY'

So, now I just have to hire someone willing to be my on call rocker and paci putter inner (excuse the made up phrase, but that is all the mush brain could think of!) Maybe I can bribe Sassy into being my rocker.

Hope you all are having a Fantastic Friday! I am looking forward to this weekend, because Sassy and I are having a couple mommy-daughter days! It has been a long time coming!

5 comments:

Carrie and Jim said...

I'm so glad you found something to help the baby. Who would have thought? You need a baby swing to keep the motion going..Good luck, hope you have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

YAY! I couldn't find ANYTHING for Little Sis when she was colicky. Well, except being next to me -- in my arms, on my lap, in my bed -- well, you get the picture. Glad you figured it out! I can't wait to meet her!

I have something for you HERE.

Unknown said...

you did better than me. i didn't realize that mine could rock until after bubby was out of it and i was taking it down. doy!

Lydia said...

I have had many of these moments so don't feel bad. I have four! Funny how you forget the simple things when you are tired. Hope you get some sleep soon.

Jennifer said...

Hello! Glad I found your site through the MomDot Awards...I'm up for Homecoming Queen! Glad you found a soothing moment to ease your sanity with the newborn!!

Come stop by our network
http://theposhparent.ning.com