Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baby names and more!

I am sitting here as anxious as can be waiting to hear whether I get in on Friday or not. While I am waiting with both phones glued to my side, I am surfing the web and find this baby name website.. one I haven't seen before. So I thought I would look around and see the different meanings of names. Do you know what they had along with the meaning? The drawbacks... this is all the names that could be used to tease the person with the said name. So, of course I had to look at all the names that I associate with on a daily basis. If you want to know go to this site... babynamer.com. Here are a few of the names I found starting with me:

Allison: the ones with a star are names I was called! Some I liked and some I didn't.
Alley Cat *
Ally *
Al
Sony
Ali Baba*
Alligator
Ally Poo
Allibug
Cowison
Allison Wonderland*
All is on
Ally-my-son
Ally Oop
Ally Belly
Alliphant
Allen's son
Rally Rooster
Ally Bally

Eric: had to include my dearest husband in this! Want to know something THERE ARE NO DRAWBACKS! Of course! I swear... no wonder this man has the biggest ego and exudes so much confidence! I guess I can come to the conclusion that Eric is a strong name!

So, I do have to include my girls' names. I love their names, but do have to see if we have done more bad than good. Okay I know it isn't the name, but still have to know!

Angela: I don't see anything too bad on here... Hopefully kids won't be smart enough for the not so nice ones. So far so good I think!
Angle
Gel
Angel Face
Angelina Ballerina
Angie Wangie
Angie Pangie
Gella
Angel Cake

Emma: Are you kidding me? I did not even think of any of these! I do think M&M is cute and would be a cute nickname for her when she plays a sport. I just may call my little M&M... do you think that is wrong?
Enema
Embryo
Emmanem
Shmemma
M & M
Dilemma

Take a look at your name if you dare... It may bring back some bitterness, or even some not so nice moments of your past!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool site I am off to check out Jamie now and I LOVE M & M as a nickname..... I have a neice Katie and I call her Kit Kat.... she's nine months old and about a month ago she responded to the nickname just like it was her real name - made my heart soar!!!

Anonymous said...

Strange no drawbacks to Jamie as a girls name, but lots when it's a boy.... Odd hey??? Thanks for the info!

Tena said...

will have to check this out, of course I won't be able to list it on my blog since the monkey's go by first intials only!
M&M is cute!!!

Jaime said...

Too funny: Alexandria's drawbacks were Alley Cat and Alli Baba, too!! :)

No drawbacks for Alandra's name, but I do call her my Ali Boo. :)

And like Jamie said, no drawbacks for Jaime, either!! :) Although, my 2 namesakes were from Days of our Lives! HAHA...the only soap I ever watched.