Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Tuesday, July 29, 2008

TO THE HARRY POTTER FANS!!!


The day has finally come!!! Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince's trailor has been released! I cannot wait!! The movie will be released November 21, 2008, so 114 days to go! I think I am going to reread the 6th book to look back at all the details! The sooner this movie comes out the sooner the 7th movie hits theaters! Did you know that they are going to split the book and make 2 movies to fit in all the info from the last and final installment! I was so sad when I finished the last book 2 days after it was released. I wish the books could go on FOREVER!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cool I love Harry Potter (the books...well him too if I was 15 years younger lol) I can't wait to see these last movies and it will be sad when it ends :-(

P.S. Thanks for visiting The Dirty Shirt and commenting on my pictures :-)

Jaime said...

oh, yeah, baby!! I can't wait!!!

Maybe it's time to add a countdown on my blog for it!

Tena said...

and here I sit still not reading any of the books, or seeing any of the movies! I swear I have intentions of doing it all, but......

Michelle said...

I love HP! Too bad they decided to push back the release date of the 6th movie to a weekend in NEXT July (2009), because there was an open weekend with no movies coming out. I'm so pissed!!