Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Monday yet again!

I am still suffering from writers block! My mind is a blank slate and I wish I had something witty to write about. I do have to say that the blogging world amazes me! There is just so much out there! I just can't seem to catch up on the world of blogging and I don't know where to start. Doing this has sparked my interest in other areas. I want to learn photoshop and other types of graphics and I want to learn how HTML and how to make websites. There is so much out there and I feel computer illiterate when I thought I knew a lot about that was out there! I told Eric about this and told him I may take some online classes at the local city college during Spring 2009 semester. Eric also said that if I really end up pursuing this he would get me an imac!!! I have wanted one for so LONG!!! I loved working on them when I was teaching computers last year.

This Friday I am officially 38 weeks pregnant and I am starting to loose the energy that got me through cleaning my WHOLE place. I walk to another room and I am beat! I know the end is near and I will be even more exhausted, but at least I will be able to walk to another room without carrying a 6-7 pound baby in my belly. I have elephant feet that never go away lately as well. I know I am becoming Miss Negativity (and I dislike hearing it myself) but man oh man are my emotions fighting the good battle inside. At least I can control them for the most part, but poor Angela sometimes gets the brunt of them. I have had to go into another room to count to 10 just so I can calm down. When Eric is here the mood swings stay under control. He has that effect on me.

Angela has been really sweet lately! It has been a nice break from that sassy week I had. Today we went to Michaels craft store and she bought the Project Runway paper doll set. She had money left over and was able to buy the kit. This has kept her content for the last 3 HOURS!!! I do find it funny that her outfits she is making all color coordinate. I should add a pic in another blog of her clothing choices. Ever since she started watching Project Runway this season she is fascinated by the whole process! She has sketches in her room from months ago when she was designing clothes for her future rock band. I am thinking of finding classes for her to learn how to make clothing! A daughter who makes clothes? SCORE for this mommy!!! So, I wonder where fashion design will fit into her busy schedule of being rock star/marine biologist/astronaut/teacher? I will have to take pictures of her creations and share them with all of you!

Have a great Monday evening! I am off to make dinner (nothing special). Hoping writers block will end soon!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love the big dreams of kids??? Little Sis tells me she will do this and this and this part time,but no matter what she is taking Wednesdays off - every girls needs a break half way through the week she informs me!! I like her way of thinking!!!

Rachel said...

I found your blog on "Raising World Changers." Congrats on the coming baby.

I'm "relatively" new to blogging myself -- it is addicting! And, I'm with you -- I didn't realize that I knew so little!