Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Friday, July 18, 2008

It's 9:35 pm... do you know where your kids are?

Well I know of one for sure! Emma is sitting in my womb cooking away! Please cross everything that it is only for 2 more weeks!
I know Angela is in San Fransisco, and I know who she is with. Do I know for sure where she is? No. I trust my MIL with my precious angel, but the preggo hormones are on edge. I have never been without my little one for this long! Okay I have but Eric was with her. She also went on a plane without one of her parents AHHH! I hate (and I don't use the word ever, but I do with this topic) flying! If we were meant to fly God would give us wings. People were made to be on the ground and not in the air! So, with that being said, knowing my baby was going on a plane without me really put me on edge! As soon as I got the text that stated, "We landed" I was finally able to relax again. I can relax until Monday when they fly home. While there they were going to go on my BIL's fiance's boat, but it is getting repaired. I am actually okay with that. All I could see is my baby going overboard and them not being able to save her. Now don't get me wrong I trust who she is with, but hey I am pregnant and my emotions and mental state get the best of me! UGH I wish I could just listen to Eric and relax and not worry, but isn't that what mommies do... worry? At least this mommy does.
At least I wasn't as lonely as I thought I was going to be. I got to have dinner with my mom. CPK is just the best place... Yum Yum! My aunt, uncle, and cousins came over for birthday pie for my uncles birthday. I always have fun when they are around! I always have so much fun when they are around!
So, I just got off the phone with my baby... you never know how much you love that little ones voice until you actually miss it! In one day she went on a plane, a bus, train aka BART, and a taxi... puts a new spin on planes, trains, and automobiles! I just can't wait till Monday when I get my Angela hug!
Well I am off to try and get some shut eye, because tomorrow I have so much to TRY and do... try being the operative word. One thing that I will be doing is seeing Mama Mia... SO EXCITED! This will be my last time away from children to do something for me, because my life is about to change BIG TIME! I also hope to get some cleaning done after a nap... yes I definitely am including that in my schedule!
I absolutely loved doing a Friends themed Thursday 13! I definitely want to do another. I am now in the process of trying thinking up another topic. There are so many to choose from so I have to narrow it down.
Hope you are enjoying your Friday!!!

1 comment:

Tena said...

it's now Monday, did she have a blast in SF?
P.S. I tagged you