Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The best big sister EVER!!!

Okay I know I have already blogged today (a personal record I would think), but Angela is just on a roll for being so cute and so caring!!!
Today I was cleaning and doing so much that I started getting mild Braxton Hicks contractions (BH). I told her that I couldn't go up and down the stairs and need to rest because of this. She came to my stomach and started talking to Emma... I could you not the feeling stopped! She loves to talk to my stomach and kiss Emma. She is always telling her that she loves her and thinks she is the cutest baby out there! Tonight she asked if she could read Emma a story and I replied OF COURSE!!! So, my princess read to her little sister There's a Wocket in my Pocket.
It's times like these where you know parenting is the best job any person can have. We may have our moments, and I may vent, but I wouldn't trade all the times with anything else in the world! I am one lucky mommy and God really did bless me with the best family ever. I also never have any room to complain about my inlaws because they too are the best (be jealous, because I would be ;0))! Just had to share my "aww" moment with the masses! I am just a proud mommy right now.
Oh might I add that miss Angela did her bed time routine with out fussing (which happens more often then none) and told me that she was going to start being good ALL the time. As she was starting to brush her teeth I could hear her talking to herself saying, "I will listen, I will not whine, say not or doubt"... Oh my gosh how cute is that!!! I swear this girl knows things beyond her years, but CHOOSES not to do them... Like tying her shoes in preschool. She knew how, but knew others would do it for her. Her preschool teacher told us that she was doing great in all areas, but needed to learn to tie her shoes. Eric and I look at each other confused and tell the teacher that she does in fact know how to tie her shoes... The teacher looks shocked and couldn't believe it! Man this child sure knows how to work the system!!! Wait for the teenage years AHHHHH!!!
Well again Happy Tuesday, or should I say Happy Tuesday evening. I am again going to gush about how excited I am for tomorrow. I think I am more excited because this technology was not around when I was pregnant with Angela. I was even letting Angela stay home from school to go, but her class is going to the Santa Ana zoo tomorrow and we let her choose and the zoo won. She told us to make sure to tell her ALL about it when we picked her up. I told her we would have a lot of pictures and even a video for her to watch! She was I think more relieved that she would be able to experience it when she got home. Man that girl just warms my heart in the most simple ways!!
So I am done till tomorrow. I swear I think I am coming to give a quick anecdote and tend to write a novel. I am practicing for the novel I swear I will write one day!

1 comment:

Tena said...

I love when the older siblings are actually nice!!! It is rare, but maybe with Emma and Angela being 7 years apart it will make it all work out, I said maybe?!?!?!
LOL