Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Monday, May 5, 2008

Manic Monday!

What an accomplishment a blog two days in a row? With my sassy Angela eating I have a few moments to fit this in. Today I feel like an accomplished woman! I fit 2 loads of laundry in this morning before heading to work. This is a big deal since apartment washer and dryers are a pain in the ass to use! I subbed for a 6th grade class. I know half of them from my computer class teaching days. I always have so much fun with my middle schoolers! It's nice to be able to teach and still joke around with them too! I cannot wait till Thursday! I get to see my 8th graders! They are my faves (I know I shouldn't have favorites, but if you just got to know them you would love them too!)! I have one particular student who always makes me smile and laugh. He has and amazing personality (no wonder he is ASB prez).






I love this series! The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books are so good that I seem to finish them in 2 days. I am now on my last installment and it is bittersweet! I am excited to finish the story, and yet bummed that I will not have anymore to read! I read The Other Boleyn Girl before reading the third one and had to use this series to perk me up once again. If you are pregnant DO NOT read The Other Boleyn Girl until you have that baby in your arms. I was an awesome book, but man did it put my pregnant mind through the ringer! I was supposed to read A Thousand Splendid Suns next for a book club, but my MIL told me that the story tended to be depressing. I thought after the Boleyn book I need to read something heartwarming. This girl can take only so much heartache! I am determined to read it, but I will have to wait a bit. Well here is my manic post for the day. Oh wait did I mention I actually cooked dinner... Angela was so happy to have something other than double noodle condensed soup! Tomorrow on the menu... Baked Chicken... this mom is really cookin'!
Hope y'all (that's right I said y'all)... had to insert a Friends quote in parenthesis (more to come on Friends later... I am a FREAK!!) have a great Monday, or better yet Cinqo De Drinko... I plan on drinking it up next Cinqo de Drinko! Night Night!

No comments: