Weekly Friends TV Quote!

Season 1 Episode 16 TOW Two Parts, Part

ROSS: I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.

RACHEL: Oh, yeah, I've done that.

ROSS: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and pee-ed all over the crossword.

RACHEL: I've never done that.



*** Remember to come back every Monday for a new quote!***







Click Here
If you would like donate for my 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk!





























Thursday, May 22, 2008

3rd Trimester here I come

Friday May 23rd marks my entering my 3rd and last trimester. I enter it anticipating the arrival of Emma Constance! Today I folded all the clothes that I have that Angela has so kindly, without say, handed down to Emma. I only saved one box, but man does this girl have a wardrobe already! ;0) I am still in the midst of nesting and organizing. Angela's room is done FINALLY WOO HOO! I have a couple more things to do and I part ways with the room and I promote Angela to manage it on her own. I am willing to give up all control, which is hard for me to do, but a must. I can't clean her room forever. Next on my list is my room. This will be an uphill battle! I have been trying to organize our room since we moved in. Once this is done I can start on putting up the crib and putting her clothes away.

Tuesday was my 7 month appointment. He measured my stomach and Emma is growing right on schedule. My favorite part of my appointments... hearing her heartbeat. Something so simple always makes my day! The not so good part of my appointment... being told I had to take a glucose test. Well today was the day I went in. For those who don't know what this entails I have to fast, which means no food after midnight and I cannot eat till I get the test done. I went in drank my orange drink (not as bad as I thought it was going to be) and waited one hour before they took my blood. I made sure I was there when they opened the lab, because this pregnant woman needs to eat! I am now to the point of my pregnancy where I go in every other week. I am excited, because that means I do not have to wait a whole month to hear her heartbeat.

Tomorrow my sassy princess is recieving a Spartan Spirit award. I am so proud of her. This shows that she has worked very hard this trimester. She struggled a bit this year, but I knew she would thrive! She underestimates herself even at 7 years old, but again and again she proves that she is extrememly smart. Oh and last week she told her doctor what her favorite subject was... and the winner is SCIENCE. She will be going to a science camp in July that focuses on outerspace. Maybe I will have an astronaut for a daughter!

I just can't believe that in 14 days my little princess will be through with 2nd grade and enter the 3rd grade. I plan on working with her on comprehension and do some review, but other than that I am planning on having as much fun with her as I can, since she will be my only child for a couple more months.

I close this blog with my anticipation for next week. On Friday the 30th I leave for Sacramento and come back on Saturday! I am excited and yet scared. For those who know me... I HATE flying. I don't usually use the word hate, but I hate flying. Luckily the flight is about an hour long. I will make sure I have my ipod and a book (uplifting of course) for the flight! I am almost done with the book I have... Can anyone suggest a great book to read on my flight? Thanks in advance! I will post about my trip and seeing The Phantom of the Opera (the reason for the trip)! Hope you all have a wonderful Friday tomorrow!

P.S. Isn't the weather freaking crazy!?!?! I mean it was in the 90's a few days ago and today we are having thunderstorms! This is cali weather for you!!

No comments: